Sunday 8 November 2009

Dizzee Rascal's princely pal


Dizzee Rascal identified with Prince Harry.
The 'Dance Wiv Me' rapper - who met the British royal backstage at this years O2 Wireless festival in London - said that out of all of the celebrities he'd met, Harry, 25, was the friendliest.
When asked who his favourite famous person is, Dizzy replied: "It has to be Prince Harry. Tom Hanks is a real down-to-earth guy and we chatted about Snoop Dogg, because his son is a fan. But Prince Harry - that is proper royalty, man!
"We just had a bit of banter and that. It was mad. He was... a bit like me, really."
He also admitted the prince had a clumsy "street handshake."
Meanwhile, the 24 year old rapper real name Dylan Mills also hopes his current album 'Tongue N' Cheek' will cheer up people who are depressed due to the current economic climate.
He explained: "It's a party album because there is a f**king recession on; people are down and they need lifting up. I have always liked pop music and R and B.
"One defining moment was when I went back to 'Doggystyle' by Snoop Dogg, which I loved back in the day. I played it over and over and it hit me: You can have a party to this album! I wanted to make a record that functioned in the same way."

No comments:

Post a Comment