Tuesday 27 September 2011

Dizzee rascal recording a new album's tracks in the U.S.

Dizzee rascal has been recording a new album's tracks in the U.S., and he has plans to go on hiatus until upcoming year 2012.

Lee Evans tickets online

Earlier this year the Bonkers hitmaker told me how he was put on hold his career "kick back (and) recharge my batteries"After shooting to fame in 2003 with solidly after working.

But hip-hop star is working hard already to have abandoned plans to take it easy - he is a native of America and the UK with various fellow musicians have been recording a new partnership between the jetting.

He tells rock magazine Q, "I'm not supposed to be making an album right now, but I just don't stop. I've not been doing it in designated blocks, I've just been spending a lot of time in Miami and other places working with people. A lot of these people, you've got to go where they are and grab them whenever they're free."

1 comment:

  1. hii.. Nice Post

    Thanks for sharing


    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete