Tuesday 28 June 2011

Dizzee Rascal admitted that one day he would like to start a family

British urban artist Dizzee Rascal admitted that one day he would like to start a family and hope that it will indeed be a very big family.

Dizzee is currently without a girlfriend, but when the right time he revealed that he wants to have lots of children.

Rascal explained, "I'd love to settle down and have loads of kids. I'd raise them properly and pass on all my knowledge. I would show them how to value life, as a lot of people don't. If you don't value your own life, you're never going to value anyone else's."

Dizzee's East London and grew up in a rough part they are very proud of their roots.

The 25 year old ‘Bonkers’ singer, whose real name is Dylan Mills said, "People always ask me if I've ever returned to my old stomping ground but I'm always there, I still have loads of friends who live on the estate.” Dizzee Rascal then added, "There was a lot that I loved about growing up. Now I look back and am glad I had those experiences. I learned the value of money and about community spirit. I felt more of a sense of community on a council estate than anywhere else I’ve lived since.”

No comments:

Post a Comment