Sunday 12 June 2011

Dizzee Rascal wants to "be Superman" ambitions

Dizzee Rascal wants to "be Superman", but they do not think he can get the right hair. 'Bonkers' hitmaker flight wearing blue and red and wear a cape out of his pants but his pants when he looked for a brief photo rapper is not a problem with this part can not get famous super hero Would like to be like her trademark black hair right to see a curl.

He said: "I don't want superpowers, I want to be Superman. I think everyone always fancies themselves as Superman every now and then; you know, have his powers, put their pants on the outside and all that you know. The only problem I have is I find I can never quite get the curl on my forehead right."

Dizzee even if he was Superman flying ability to come up and help who their partner that they track Calvin Harris 'Dance Wiv me' and 'off' on any other support work for Will have can find.

He added: "I loved working with him but I can't get hold of him lately. If I could I'd be happy to collaborate with him again. I can't find him, he's all over the place right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment